Associated Builders, Inc. has an immediate opening to fill for a Lead Foreman/Superintendent position.
– Supervision of a crew of carpenters and laborers working on more than one project concurrently in the same facility.
– Maintaining precise daily logs, time sheets by tasks, and safety records.
– Estimating labor on a per project basis, reading from blueprints and plans, including material costs if necessary.
– Carpenter’s Union member or willingness to become a member preferred.
– Background check by project owner is required.
– Guaranteed 40 hours a week for foreseeable future.
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
ABI specializes in construction projects of all types in the arts and cultural institution market sector. Our projects span some of our nation’s most prestigious museums, art galleries, government projects and houses of worship.